The First International Meeting on Social and Solidary Economy will be held on 27th, 28th and 29th November in Zaragoza.
- Segment 1: Dialogues between ESYS, governments and other social organizations
- Segment 2: Citizen innovation in consumption
- Segment 3. Opportunities and challenges of ethical finances
- Segment 4. The generation and transfer of knowledge in the social and solidary economy: Contributions from feminism and other economies
- Segment 5. Creation and sustainability of economic and solidary fabric
- Segment 6. Social and Solidary Economy in rural areas